The Union of Greenhouses of Kazakhstan appealed to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev with a request to consider the following issues:
1. Consider the possibility of compensating the costs of greenhouse plants by subsidizing part of the cost of purchasing seeds, mineral fertilizers and plant protection products up to 30% of the cost (all goods are imported);
2. Consider the possibility of reducing the tariff for electricity, heat for gas and thermal power plants for a period of up to 2-3 years to 30% of the cost of the current tariff, or the return of a differentiated tariff for electricity for protected ground subjects;
3. Consider restructuring loan agreements for up to 2-3 years;
4. Consider the possibility of concluding futures contracts for the supply of cucumbers and tomatoes in the autumn-winter period 2020-2021 within the framework of affordable prices for the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the provision of financing on the basis of repayment and payment through local Executive authorities;
5. Consider the possibility of increasing the marginal cost of one hectare to the market value in the above-mentioned rules on subsidies in order to stimulate the development of greenhouse complexes.