The USAID project on competitiveness, trade and job creation invites you to participate in webinars on “Promotion of fruit and vegetable products for export”, which will be held from October 21 to November 5, 2020.
Join free webinars to improve skills for active participation in international trade, use innovative tools for market research and export planning.
A series of 8 webinars include the following topics:
1) Presentation of the export Guide and exporter’s Guide developed by the USAID CTJ project to promote fruit and vegetable products from Central Asia;
2) market research Tools: how to forecast demand and prices in potential markets;
3) New ideas in the processes of creating added value and global trends in the fruit and vegetable business;
4) Export strategies: market entry, pricing and competitive strategies;
5) Overview of transportation costs and transportation time for delivering fruits and vegetables from Central Asia to key export markets;
6) how to maintain effective trade contacts with clients-from the website to mailing lists?;
7) how to effectively manage and support export operations?;
8) Exchange experience to learn about best practices of exporters from Central Asian countries.
Upon completion, a certificate will be issued to those students who participated in at least 5 webinars .
To participate, you must register at this link — https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1NdZMOeM0K45rOxUbJGguuEeeVoVbeniSsSUU3FFhdnejAQ/viewform?usp=sf_link until October 15, 2020.
A participant’s memo with a biography of the coaches will be sent to registered participants.
For more information about participation, please contact the email address Yermek_Abilgaziyev@dai.com and by number +7 776 260 90 60 (vatsap and telegram). Sincerely, Union of Greenhouses of Kazakhstan